NZAMT is inviting expressions of interest to attend the January Writing Camp from Monday the 13th to Thursday the 16th of January 2014 in Auckland.
These four days are superb Professional Development for teachers in that you follow the process of writing a task, modifying it to fit the standards, have it peer reviewed and fit it to the NZAMT template for our secure website area. We will be working in the following groups.
- Level one alternate maths programmes based around the numeracy standards
- Level one achievement standards internals
- Level two achievement standards internals
- Level three Mathematics achievement standards internals
- Level three Statistics achievement standards internals
Numbers are limited and experience in the areas of writing would be beneficial. If interested please send your name, school and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of November and we will be in further contact with you shortly. If you can’t make it to the camp and would like to gift us resources or starter ideas that would be most appreciated.