This page gives information on how individuals can register.
Individual Membership fees for 2013 - $30 per person.
• Access to member’s part of NZAMT website.
• Cheaper fees at NZAMT conferences (as long as they are members for the two consecutive years prior to the conference)
• Weekly email updates (optional)
• Notifications that get sent to us via NZQA or MOE
• Participation in surveys like the recent 'Single Item Assessment survey'
• Resource sharing and discussion forums with teachers around NZ via MyPortfolio
For information on how to register a school for access to secure assessment resources go here
NZAMT welcomes new members from both within New Zealand and overseas.
Print and post a individual registration form or group registration form to:
P.O. Box 26-582
or fax it to:
NZAMT at +64 09 816 9422
Alternatively email for a membership application form to be forwarded to you
Upon receipt of the completed application and subscription, and after ratification by the NZAMT executive, a membership card will be sent to you.
You will receive regular NZAMT newsletters, notices of upcoming events and information on new initiatives and resources.
Membership also entitles you to use MNZAMT after your name.